Saturday 28 June 2008

SATURDAY 28TH JUNE

Today we went into St. Gilgen which is at the opposite end of the Wolfgangsee from Strobl and from there up in the cable car to the top of the Zwolferhorn. I had been asked for more photos of the beautiful scenery and am always happy to oblige if I can. It was a bit of a hazy day and as the photos were taken out of the plastic windows of the cable car they haven't turned out too bad. I hope you aren't afraid of heights!









Sorry, but we didn't have any cake today - shock horror!!!, but we did have an ice cream instead, I hope we are forgiven.






And, just for my friend Tracey......



2 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Those views are stunning Val and the ice creams look delicious too.

Unknown said...

Oh wow! beautiful scenes again - but I don't think I could personally go up in that cable car as I hate heights!!!

that ice cream looks delicious - will forgive the lack of cake photos! lol

Thanks for the horsey pics!:D see I could go there and not miss my horse TOO much - cos there are a quite a few others around to cuddle! lol