Friday 27 June 2008

THURSDAY 26TH

A lot cooler today as it was quite a cloudy start. John was nipping somewhere so dropped me off in Bad Ischl to do a bit of shopping. Ended up buying a pair of Birkenstocks, I had seen these on numerous occasions on QVC but never sent for a pair. Anyway, I really like them, don't look particularly attractive (to me anyway) with a skirt or shorts, but they do look nice with trousers. Took this photo in the park







John met me at lunchtime and we went to Zauners again which is the best Konditori in Bad Ischl and probably the whole area. Today's cakes were really yummy, I knew mine was good because it made my leg jiggle!




And here is what John chose

Here is a photo of the inside of Zauners





And, if this works, an extra treat for you, Oh I am spoiling you today! I just hope you appreciate it as I felt very silly.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - how on earth can you decide which cake to have each time you visit!!?????? Do they really have enough customers each day to eat all of those???

I think I need a job there - think of the unsold portions you might get to take home!! lol

Horses look lovely too! I could give them a cuddle AND eat cake - bliss!

Jac’s Playground said...

OMG & WOW I think I have died and gone to heaven - all those cakes, how do you choose?

Val said...

Glad you enjoyed the video clip ladies, yes it can be hard to choose just one, but we do try and have a different one each time.