Thursday 29 May 2008

Well, I have been really naughty today! I just couldn't resist buying another couple of the new Magnolia Tilda stamps.

These stamps, if you haven't heard of them before, are really big at the moment. Of course, I blame one of my team mates on UKScrappers for getting me hooked in the first place. Naming no names but I think you know who you are - Tracey - oops!

Anyway, I really shouldn't buy anything else this month unless it is for my holiday and I still need a pair of sandals. As my birthday falls while I am away I was going to have money off my DOH to spend whilst away then my car needed two new tyres so they are now my present, still I think I have actually made on that one as they were £70 each.

I am hoping the Basic Grey magnetic clasps will be there when I get home tonight so I can finish of an ATC folder I have made. No pictures of it yet, but will download them once I have sent it off to it's new home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing your creations with your new stamps - sorry to have dragged you into the addiction! lol