Monday 26 May 2008

SCRAPBOOKING

Occasionally I do some scrapbooking as well, not as often as I would like, but that is mainly because my desk is normally so cluttered that I don't have space to lay down a piece of 12 x 12 card! I have also dabbled in Digital Scrapping, but again, not for a long time. When I look at other people's digital lo's they have come a long way since I did mine, but I will show them to you anyway.





These are two lo of my dearly departed Tabby - Eric. He was a stray that chose to live with us and we had him for many years. He died 2 years ago and my garden seems really empty without him. He was such a happy cat and always glad to see us. He would come trotting across the garden when you got home and on picking him up he would put his paws round my neck and rub head head over my face. Just thinking about him makes me smile I just wish he were still will us, but he had a wonderful life and so I am thankful that he chose us and we didn't let him down. The other cats also thought the world of him, especially Oscar who would pester the life out of him but Eric was so patient with him and never ever nasty.

No comments: