Wednesday 30 July 2008

Where has the month gone! I can't believe that there is only one day left in July. Well aren't I the boring one, since coming back from holiday life has been very quiet and boring. I am looking forward to the weekend though I will of course be going to the Topaz Crafts open day on Saturday, I love the demonstrations. Then in just over a week I have three days off so hopefully time to craft which is something I haven't really done for a while.

I have also joined the Graphicus Guild, I love Glenda Waterworth's stamps and CD's, so am looking forward to my starter pack coming and a monthly newsletter. I will let you know if it is any good, but I am sure it will be.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Val you have some wonderful photos on your blog...but far too many pics of cakes LOL I'm sitting here wondering if I can justfy the drive to the nearest 8'til late shop to see if they have anything scrummy.

Toni :o)

Unknown said...

Ah - another little update for me to read! I've not heard of that guild you have joined - you will have to enlighten me about that Val! ;)

I will have a delicious cake piccie heading into our team thread VERY soon!!! lol