Tuesday 8 July 2008

It's funny isn't it that after you have been home for just a few days your holiday seems ages ago. At least now I have my blog to look back on and a lot of camcorder footage to remind us of our wonderful holiday. Really though 2 weeks isn't enough!

I was a bit worried that the new cases we had to buy on holiday wouldn't fit everything in but we managed and they arrived back in one piece. Mind you, as usual we took far more than we actually wore! It was great having a washing machine and a proper iron and ironing board because it meant that we didn't really need to take two weeks worth of clothing, so we should have taken a lot less than we did. The neighbour who looks after the house for the owner kindly disposed of our old cases for us and on arriving back at the house after being out all day on the last day there was a plate of home made pastries waiting for us which I thought was lovely of her. I think we will end up going back to the same place again next year, it did have so much going for it.

Today is the last day of my holiday and I will be back at work tomorrow, at least it is only 3 days, I hope it goes quickly. I will be looking to see when my next day off is when I get in!

I have spent ages over the last couple of days uploading all my photographs and am having a Photobook made which takes about 5 days, I am really looking forward to receiving it. Once I have it I will then decide which photos I want to have printed and make up some layouts. I need to get some crafting done otherwise my Blog is going to be very boring after the last two weeks.

3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Look forward to seeing the los when they are done Val. Love the header btw! Hope work goes quickly for you. Jac x

Unknown said...

Oooo look at all those cakes at the top of your Page - YUMMY!!!!!!

Now I'm going to drool everytime I pop in to see what you have been up to! lol

Monica Gale said...

Oh Val what a lovely half an hour I ve had reading about your holiday, fabulous pictures and it looks such a gorgeous place, I ve been to Austria a couple of time myself so I can understand the cake thing for sure. M xxxx