Sunday 3 May 2009

Oh I do love Spring

Spring is my most favourite season, and May one of my most favourite months. I also have a week off work - yippee. I did make a start on tidying my craft room but I could spend the rest of the week doing it and still don't think it would be finished. At least I have cleared most of the floor and managed to actually get the hoover in there! All I need to do now is clear some space on my desk.

When I did have a bit of space I actually made some cards using the Tilda stamps I bought.




The top card is actually an 8 x 8 black card, my friend Tracey sent me some stamped image of the horse absolutely ages ago and I had coloured this one in and then put it to one side. I made the card for a colleague at work who has been taking horse riding lessons so it gave me the ideal opportunity to use it. I hope she likes it.


For another colleague I made this card using a Whipper Snapper stamp I bought at Harrogate last month





I also actually made an 8 x 8 lo!, mind you I also did a double page 12 x 12 but need to take a photo of that one.



3 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

I love your cards Val, the horse one is just stunning. Gorgeous los too especially the 1 of Willow, I love how she is sat looking. x

maddy hill said...

Hi val love the cards ! love the horse with tilda on a wall ! very cute !

I went to harrogate too - bought too much like ya do !
love maddy - leeds

Lesley Ratcliff said...

Love the cat lo and the way he is sitting so adorable brill photo

Lee uks